The Early Childhood Care and Education Network
Fresh thinking, advice, research and support all at your fingertips!
To join the Early Childhood Network click here or go to the 'Subscribe' tab above.
Male Scholarship Scheme
We have introduced a scholarship scheme to invite men into early childcare and education teaching. Let us know if you can show your support by sponsoring a male or offering a scholarship. Click here for details. Click here to view a TVNZ news interview.
Major Upcoming Teacher, Management, Policy and Research Events
- Annual Early Childhood Management National Forum, 17 May 2013. Click here to print a copy of the registration form.
- NZ Early Childhood Research 14th Conference, a joint conference with Australian colleaguesd in Wellington on 5 & 6 May 2014.
- Annual Men in Childcare and Teaching Summit to be held in Wellington city, 7 - 9 May 2014.
ChildForum is the Early Childhood Network of New Zealand. It provides networking opportunities, advice and information to more than 4,000 early childhood services and institutions nation-wide, as well as parents, consultants, academics, and policy makers, etc. ChildForum also attracts and connects with researchers and early childhood organisations internationally.
As experts in childcare and young children's education ChildForum aims to provide:
- leadership in defining a better future for children, families, the early childhood profession and the early childhood sector,
- much published research, and
- informed support, resources, sharing and networking opportunities, and useful and valuable assistance.
ChildForum has the capability to comment on a wide range of issues and disseminate new and unbiased information. Our team practises and reflects high standards and integrity in all of our work. Read more About Us.
We invite you to connect with ChildForum and join us in the network.
CLICK HERE to join if you are not already member.