- Membership / Join Us
- Store / Online Shop
- Weekly Alert Newsletter
- News Stories & Analysis
- Conference Reports
- Conference Calendar
- Parent Information
- Childcare/ECE Options
- Articles on ECE Services
- Making a Complaint
- Fees, Childcare Subsidy & Funding Rates
- Research Snippets
- ECE Jargon Dictionary
- Feedback Testimonials
- Training for Early Childhood Teaching
Who can Join ChildForum as an Institutional Member?
1. A tertiary education department (e.g. staff in the Dept of Learning and Teaching at XXXX University, College, Polytechnic or Institute).
2. A regional association, a branch of a national association, or a branch of a government department or NGO. Membership belongs to the staff and management working within the regional association or branch or board and it cannot be extended out to individual ECE services or training institutions that the branch or organisation may also operate - a separate ECE service membership or tertiary education department membership must be taken out for these.
3. A group of 4 and up to a maximum of 12 licensed early childhood services operating in one geographic region and under the same management group/ownership. Should you have more than 12 licensed ECE services in your management group please contact us for information on the multiple ECE service discount rate.
Benefits of Membership
As well as the pride that comes from being part of NZ's Early Childhood Network and being able to say this in your organisation's promotional material, there are other benefits too.
The main conditions of Membership. ChildForum is a nonpartisan ECE Network. Therefore anyone associated with the running or management of an ECE political lobby group or working as a contractor to a political lobbyist is not eligible for membership. This includes lobby groups such as the Early Childhood Council and the NZ Childcare Assn, and the businesses owned or operated by lobbyists (e.g. the NZ Tertiary College and Kindercare centres and staff are not eligible for membership). Exceptions to this rule can be made in special circumstances - please contact us and ask. (Please view the terms and conditions and returns and refunds policies).
In becoming a member of ChildForum you agree not to copy or share information from the members-only sections of this website with non-members or outside of your department and regional association. Material cannot and should not be copied and given to others, published in any form or placed in a library. You agree not to share your password or let anyone outside of your immediate staff group access your membership account. You will not do anything to risk the security of your membership account. ChildForum reserves the right to decline any membership application or cancel a membership.
How to Join ChildForum or Renew Your Membership
1. When typing in your username, the username should be the name of your group/department/institution.
2. Choose a unique password which you and the people working within your group/department/institution only will know and use, and remember to change the password at least every six months or when a staff member leaves.
3. To join now, or renew your current membership, click on "ADD to CART" below, then continue through all of the checkout process until you click "CONFIRM ORDER", then indicate how you wish to pay and make payment.
If you would prefer to post a membership application to us, click here to download and print a copy of it.
Membership Payment and Approval Process. Your application for membership will be confirmed once payment has been received. This may take between 1 - 3 days if you pay by credit card or by Internet Banking. Activation of membership may take up to 2 - 3 weeks if paying by cheque. Payment by Internet Banking/direct credit is preferred and is a speedy option.
Pay By Electronic Banking to: ChildForum, BNZ Bank Account Number: 02 0528 0187061 00. In the details line please put in your name or the invoice number - so we know that the payment has come from you and no one else.
Pay by Cheque to: ChildForum, PO Box 58-078, Whitby, Porirua 5245, New Zealand.
To proceed please click "Add to Cart" below