Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) and (Early Childhood Ki Taiao)
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) is provided in Hamilton and Tauranga
- The Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Ki Taiao) programme is delivered through the internet, block periods on-campus in Hamilton, and practical experiences in early childhood services.
- 3 years full-time
- Study year February – November
Graduate Diploma of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- 1 year full-time
- Study year January - December
- Distance learning with attendance at some on-campus workshops required
This is an intensive one-year qualification available to applicants with an appropriate degree or equivalent qualification. It is made up of 12 compulsory papers.
Three kaupapa Māori papers may be taken as alternatives to three mainstream papers. The programme of study prepares students to teach all aspects of the early childhood curriculum, Te Whāriki.