By Arwen Hann
Here is an overview of what every parent, educator and child carer needs to know about Asperger’s Syndrome. It answers common questions such as:
- What is Asperger’s Syndrome?
- How do I know if a child has Asperger’s?
- What are the earliest signs in infancy, toddlerhood and the preschool years?
- What can parents at home do and what can early childhood education services do to best support, care for and teach, a child who has Asperger’s?
To keep reading and view the full article login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work:
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals (but not the ECE Service management article area). In addition, individual members can discuss and ask questions of fellow members any time through the online childcare and early childhood education practice, policy, and research discussion forum.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also on this membership plan members can access the online discussion forum for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.