By Arwen Hann
Here is an overview of what every parent, educator and child carer needs to know about Asperger’s Syndrome. It answers common questions such as:
- What is Asperger’s Syndrome?
- How do I know if a child has Asperger’s?
- What are the earliest signs in infancy, toddlerhood and the preschool years?
- What can parents at home do and what can early childhood education services do to best support, care for and teach, a child who has Asperger’s?
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.