By Arwen Hann
Here is an overview of what every parent, educator and child carer needs to know about Asperger’s Syndrome. It answers common questions such as:
- What is Asperger’s Syndrome?
- How do I know if a child has Asperger’s?
- What are the earliest signs in infancy, toddlerhood and the preschool years?
- What can parents at home do and what can early childhood education services do to best support, care for and teach, a child who has Asperger’s?
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page