Sooner or later your child will have head-lice, or children at your early childhood service will. It's one of those things that is a case of when and not if.
It pays to know
- how to tell if a child has head lice and how to spot eggs
- how to carry out effective and safe treatment for very young children, and
- how to talk with children's parents and other families who may have come in contact or been infected.
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page