Sooner or later your child will have head-lice, or children at your early childhood service will. It's one of those things that is a case of when and not if.
It pays to know
- how to tell if a child has head lice and how to spot eggs
- how to carry out effective and safe treatment for very young children, and
- how to talk with children's parents and other families who may have come in contact or been infected.
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.