1. Basic rules for safety when their fireworks and young children
2. Pet and animal care and things to teach and talk about with children
3. Further information link
Should you hold a fireworks display at your early childhood sevice or if your children and families are planning to have fireworks at home follow these rules to keep your event safe.
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page