Question: "What do you call Easter when you are hopping around?"
Answer: "Hoppy Easter!
On this page are popular ideas for Easter activities and games in early childhood programmes, along with recipes for Easter eggs, hot cross buns, and Easter biscuits.
First though are some questions for parents and to teachers to consider around their views on:
- buying into the commercialisation of Easter,
- celebrating an important Christian festival, and
- health matters - including allergy to hen's eggs, dairy products, and consumption of chocolate eggs.
To keep reading and view the full article login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work:
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals (but not the ECE Service management article area). In addition, individual members can discuss and ask questions of fellow members any time through the online childcare and early childhood education practice, policy, and research discussion forum.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also on this membership plan members can access the online discussion forum for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.