Question: "What do you call Easter when you are hopping around?"
Answer: "Hoppy Easter!
On this page are popular ideas for Easter activities and games in early childhood programmes, along with recipes for Easter eggs, hot cross buns, and Easter biscuits.
First though are some questions for parents and to teachers to consider around their views on:
- buying into the commercialisation of Easter,
- celebrating an important Christian festival, and
- health matters - including allergy to hen's eggs, dairy products, and consumption of chocolate eggs.
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page