Question: "What do you call Easter when you are hopping around?"
Answer: "Hoppy Easter!
On this page are popular ideas for Easter activities and games in early childhood programmes, along with recipes for Easter eggs, hot cross buns, and Easter biscuits.
First though are some questions for parents and to teachers to consider around their views on:
- buying into the commercialisation of Easter,
- celebrating an important Christian festival, and
- health matters - including allergy to hen's eggs, dairy products, and consumption of chocolate eggs.
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.