In the commercial world we live in it is easy to forget that sometimes the best presents for children do not cost a lot of money.
ChildForum has researched and provides below
- The 5 best "I Love You" and "You are Special" gifts
- The 5 best educational toys ever
- Lists of other highly recommended educational presents
- For outside physical play
- For creativity and construction
- For developing a child's mind and knowledge of the world and of life
Oops ... you are attempting to view an article or a resource in the member-only area.
To keep reading, you need to login with your membership login
If this is not one of our 'Educators' or 'Service Provider' articles, then it is most likely a NZ-Int Research in ECE Journal article that can be accessed through a library subscription or a research membership if you are not an educator or service provider.
Not a member? Look below ↓ for the click here button ↓ It will take you to the membership page to sign up and choose your own unique username and password.