How much it costs different types of services to care for a child is shown below.
Then we look at the profit-margins made by different services and show what profit is being made.
This information leads to questions such as:
- Can profit-driven business models deliver what society values for its children and communities?
- And are such models better placed to do this than non-profit driven ones?
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page