How much it costs different types of services to care for a child is shown below.
Then we look at the profit-margins made by different services and show what profit is being made.
This information leads to questions such as:
- Can profit-driven business models deliver what society values for its children and communities?
- And are such models better placed to do this than non-profit driven ones?
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.