Got an opinion? Worried about stating it? Well you needn’t be.
If you’re never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances - Julia Sorel
We are more likely to benefit children and keep growing as people ourselves if we take chances.
What Is on Your Mind? What Would You Like to See Change?
Think of one thing you would really like to change
You will have your own hot issue. But here are just some examples that people have already given.
- a parent consistently picking their child up late
- no teachers go over to greet your child when you arrive in the morning
- not getting equal pay with colleagues who have done the same amount of study (diploma/degree equivalence for pay)
- colleagues not helping you when you ask for help
- the low status of the early childhood profession
- lack of male teachers and lack of anything happening to change this
- not knowing how the sick leave policy change will impact on staff who are genuinely sick
How Might You Communicate Your Issue?
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page