Got an opinion? Worried about stating it? Well you needn’t be.
If you’re never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances - Julia Sorel
We are more likely to benefit children and keep growing as people ourselves if we take chances.
What Is on Your Mind? What Would You Like to See Change?
Think of one thing you would really like to change
You will have your own hot issue. But here are just some examples that people have already given.
- a parent consistently picking their child up late
- no teachers go over to greet your child when you arrive in the morning
- not getting equal pay with colleagues who have done the same amount of study (diploma/degree equivalence for pay)
- colleagues not helping you when you ask for help
- the low status of the early childhood profession
- lack of male teachers and lack of anything happening to change this
- not knowing how the sick leave policy change will impact on staff who are genuinely sick
How Might You Communicate Your Issue?
To keep reading and view the full article login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work:
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals (but not the ECE Service management article area). In addition, individual members can discuss and ask questions of fellow members any time through the online childcare and early childhood education practice, policy, and research discussion forum.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also on this membership plan members can access the online discussion forum for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.