Got an opinion? Worried about stating it? Well you needn’t be.
If you’re never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances - Julia Sorel
We are more likely to benefit children and keep growing as people ourselves if we take chances.
What Is on Your Mind? What Would You Like to See Change?
Think of one thing you would really like to change
You will have your own hot issue. But here are just some examples that people have already given.
- a parent consistently picking their child up late
- no teachers go over to greet your child when you arrive in the morning
- not getting equal pay with colleagues who have done the same amount of study (diploma/degree equivalence for pay)
- colleagues not helping you when you ask for help
- the low status of the early childhood profession
- lack of male teachers and lack of anything happening to change this
- not knowing how the sick leave policy change will impact on staff who are genuinely sick
How Might You Communicate Your Issue?
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.