Got an opinion? Worried about stating it? Well you needn’t be.
If you’re never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances - Julia Sorel
We are more likely to benefit children and keep growing as people ourselves if we take chances.
What Is on Your Mind? What Would You Like to See Change?
Think of one thing you would really like to change
You will have your own hot issue. But here are just some examples that people have already given.
- a parent consistently picking their child up late
- no teachers go over to greet your child when you arrive in the morning
- not getting equal pay with colleagues who have done the same amount of study (diploma/degree equivalence for pay)
- colleagues not helping you when you ask for help
- the low status of the early childhood profession
- lack of male teachers and lack of anything happening to change this
- not knowing how the sick leave policy change will impact on staff who are genuinely sick
How Might You Communicate Your Issue?
Oops ... you are not logged on. Don't miss out!
To keep reading, you need to login
Not a member? Look below ↓ for the click here button below ↓ It will take you to the membership page to choose your own unique username and password.