If you have been asked to attend an interview then you have been short-listed out of the applications received.
The information below will help you to prepare for the interview and participate in the interview process with confidence.
This article covers:
- what checks are likely to be done on you
- questions you are likely to be asked at the interview
- questions you might ask at the interview
- tips for preparing e.g. what to wear
- extra things you can do to really impress the person or people interviewing you
You might like to also read: what to wear and how to dress when you work at an ECE service
Some further articles available to ECE service providers are:
- Guide to values-based interviewing
- Safety checking requirements ECE providers must do for staff and other adults - for child protection
Oops ... you are not logged on. Don't miss out!
To keep reading, you need to login
Not a member? Look below ↓ for the click here button below ↓ It will take you to the membership page to choose your own unique username and password.