By Sarah Alexander
If you have been asked to attend an interview then you have been short-listed out of the applications received.
It is up to you how you perform at the interview and whether the interviewers will think you are the best person for the job.
This article covers:
- what checks are likely to be done on you
- questions you are likely to be asked at the interview
- questions you might ask at the interview
- tips for preparing e.g. what to wear
- extra things you can do to really impress the person or people interviewing you
Some further aticles that might interest you:
To keep reading and view the full article login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work:
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals (but not the ECE Service management article area). In addition, individual members can discuss and ask questions of fellow members any time through the online childcare and early childhood education practice, policy, and research discussion forum.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also on this membership plan members can access the online discussion forum for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.