By Sarah Alexander
If you have been asked to attend an interview then you have been short-listed out of the applications received.
It is up to you how you perform at the interview and whether the interviewers will think you are the best person for the job.
This article covers:
- what checks are likely to be done on you
- questions you are likely to be asked at the interview
- questions you might ask at the interview
- tips for preparing e.g. what to wear
- extra things you can do to really impress the person or people interviewing you
Some further aticles that might interest you:
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.