By Sarah Alexander
If you have been asked to attend an interview then you have been short-listed out of the applications received.
It is up to you how you perform at the interview and whether the interviewers will think you are the best person for the job.
This article covers:
- what checks are likely to be done on you
- questions you are likely to be asked at the interview
- questions you might ask at the interview
- tips for preparing e.g. what to wear
- extra things you can do to really impress the person or people interviewing you
Some further aticles that might interest you:
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Or click on the blue button below to join