This study into the Parents as First Teachers focused on:
- family participation in the programme,
- family satisfaction and comfort with the programme, and
- outcomes of the programme from the perspectives of parents and providers.
The study was designed to provide a “portrait” or description of PAFT – what the programme is, how it functions for families and its impact – to help to inform policy analysis and decision-making. This report also includes a brief overview of PAFT’s past and current operation.
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.