This study into the Parents as First Teachers focused on:
- family participation in the programme,
- family satisfaction and comfort with the programme, and
- outcomes of the programme from the perspectives of parents and providers.
The study was designed to provide a “portrait” or description of PAFT – what the programme is, how it functions for families and its impact – to help to inform policy analysis and decision-making. This report also includes a brief overview of PAFT’s past and current operation.
To keep reading and view the full article login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work:
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals (but not the ECE Service management article area). In addition, individual members can discuss and ask questions of fellow members any time through the online childcare and early childhood education practice, policy, and research discussion forum.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also on this membership plan members can access the online discussion forum for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.