By Tim Kahn
My questions to you are:
- What is the status of fatherwork in the early years in your country?
- Has your country had projects that have specifically targeted fathers?
- Are you now in a period of economic austerity where there is less funding for innovative projects working with families? If so, can you provide services that meet both mothers’ and fathers’ needs?
To keep reading and view the full article login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work:
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals (but not the ECE Service management article area). In addition, individual members can discuss and ask questions of fellow members any time through the online childcare and early childhood education practice, policy, and research discussion forum.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also on this membership plan members can access the online discussion forum for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.