By Tim Kahn
My questions to you are:
- What is the status of fatherwork in the early years in your country?
- Has your country had projects that have specifically targeted fathers?
- Are you now in a period of economic austerity where there is less funding for innovative projects working with families? If so, can you provide services that meet both mothers’ and fathers’ needs?
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.