By Tim Kahn
My questions to you are:
- What is the status of fatherwork in the early years in your country?
- Has your country had projects that have specifically targeted fathers?
- Are you now in a period of economic austerity where there is less funding for innovative projects working with families? If so, can you provide services that meet both mothers’ and fathers’ needs?
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page