Most permanent early childhood teachers will have experienced relievers within their services, either from an agency or permanent relievers employed by their service and they may be interested in pursuing relieving themselves. If you are a reliever and for teachers who are considering moving from a permanent role to a relieving role there are many things you may not have thought about. This article also answers some questions and concerns that permanent staff members may have to ensure that they are making an informed decision about their career direction.
- Reasons for becoming a reliever
- How to sign up for external relieving agencies
- Other ways to become a reliever
- What is it like being a reliever?
- Can you still do assessments and other documentation?
- Can you maintain full teacher certification if you are a reliever?
Oops ... you are attempting to view an article or a resource in the member-only area for Educators. This is available exclusively to our Educator members.
To keep reading, you need to login with your Educator membership login
Not a member? Look below ↓ for the click here button below ↓ It will take you to the membership page to sgin up and choose your own unique username and password.