For ages 2 - 102
A fun activity to do alone or together, inside or at an outside table, to produce something that reflects the personal style of the creator.
Brilliant for your imagination!
- an outline of resources to collect and what you can use for creating pet rocks,
- examples of different ways to make pet rocks, and
- a couple of ideas/ tips for extension
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page