For ages 2 - 102
A fun activity to do alone or together, inside or at an outside table, to produce something that reflects the personal style of the creator.
Brilliant for your imagination!
- an outline of resources to collect and what you can use for creating pet rocks,
- examples of different ways to make pet rocks, and
- a couple of ideas/ tips for extension
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.