For ages 2 - 102
A fun activity to do alone or together, inside or at an outside table, to produce something that reflects the personal style of the creator.
Brilliant for your imagination!
- an outline of resources to collect and what you can use for creating pet rocks,
- examples of different ways to make pet rocks, and
- a couple of ideas/ tips for extension
To keep reading and view the full article login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work:
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals (but not the ECE Service management article area). In addition, individual members can discuss and ask questions of fellow members any time through the online childcare and early childhood education practice, policy, and research discussion forum.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also on this membership plan members can access the online discussion forum for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.