By Warwick Marshall
Going plane spotting is easy. You can do this now without leaving home or your early childhood service.
There are thousands of learning possibilities…
- Technology – tracking planes, use of real time
- Geography – different countries
- Maths – comparing land masses, number of planes, altitude, speed, distance
- Social – seeing how New Zealand fits and compares with the rest of the world
Keep reading below to learn how.
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.