By Warwick Marshall
Going plane spotting is easy. You can do this now without leaving home or your early childhood service.
There are thousands of learning possibilities…
- Technology – tracking planes, use of real time
- Geography – different countries
- Maths – comparing land masses, number of planes, altitude, speed, distance
- Social – seeing how New Zealand fits and compares with the rest of the world
Keep reading below to learn how.
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page