Here we've got an all-time favourite recipe of early childhood teachers for cooked playdough.
We also include recipes for:
- easy peasy uncooked playdough you can do it home, and
- playdough children can mould into shapes, for Christmas tree ornaments and gifts to be painted later when hardened
Playdough is great fun but when the novelty wears off children can become bored and their creativity declines. So we give you some ideas to keep the playdough fun alive, and invite you to contribute your favourite recipes and ideas too.
Teachers' All-Time Favourite
Login with your member's username and password to keep reading
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.
Should you not hold a current membership – you are welcome to apply now.