Here we've got an all-time favourite recipe of early childhood teachers for cooked playdough.
We also include recipes for:
- easy peasy uncooked playdough you can do it home, and
- playdough children can mould into shapes, for Christmas tree ornaments and gifts to be painted later when hardened
Playdough is great fun but when the novelty wears off children can become bored and their creativity declines. So we give you some ideas to keep the playdough fun alive, and invite you to contribute your favourite recipes and ideas too.
Teachers' All-Time Favourite
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now - it takes only a few minutes to apply Go to the JOIN US page