If you have a job to offer (e.g. cook, researcher, educator, administrator) or if you are available for part-time, full-time, reliving or contract work let others know here.
Don't forget to include a method for contacting you e.g. email address, perhaps one that you set up especially for this purpose and not a personal email address. (No files or pictures please).
The Learning Centre is a small family owned, well-respected childcare centre located in the heart of Ponsonby. We are dedicated to providing quality child care, within a nurturing and homely environment. In our last ERO report, we were VERY WELL PLACED to promote positive learning outcomes for children.
Ideally you would:
- have experience as a ECE Centre Administrator
- have experience as a receptionist
- have worked with Discover Childcare Software
- have worked with accounting systems such as Xero
- have worked with payroll systems such as SmartPayroll
- have a good knowledge of the ECE Funding Handbook rules
- have experience of performing safety checks, and police checks
- have a good knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Privacy Act
- have experience of software applications such as MS Word, and MS Excel, and ideally apple based software such as Pages.
What's great about TLC:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellbeing allowance
- Long service benefit of extra leave
- A friendly and welcoming team
- A friendly and welcoming community
- Good professional development opportunities
For this role, we are willing to look at flexible working hours, and a mixture of working from the office and working from home. There will need to be some time where you are on site at opening, and at closing, in order to be able to connect and build relationships with our community.
Applicants for this position MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Tell your story - submit your views - raise your voice
We want to hear from you if you have an experience to share, an issue that needs to be heard, or a problem in ECE that needs to get sorted.
Members - simply login as you would usually do and then add your story or comment. Not a member yet? - Create a free friend account in your name and choose your personal password to begin to participate in this forum A free friend account will not entitle you to membership benefits, so JOIN US to avoid missing out.
Take out a membership
We are confident you will be delighted to discover and experience the benefits of membership.