If you have a job to offer (e.g. cook, researcher, educator, administrator) or if you are available for part-time, full-time, reliving or contract work let others know here.
Don't forget to include a method for contacting you e.g. email address, perhaps one that you set up especially for this purpose and not a personal email address. (No files or pictures please).
TOPIC: ECE teacher to join our phenomenal akoga kamata team in Lower Hutt
ECE teacher to join our phenomenal akoga kamata team in Lower Hutt
1 month 5 days ago #950
We are looking for certificated ECE teacher to join our phenomenal akoga kamata team in Naenae, Lower Hutt.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Hold a recognised early childhood qualification and a current current teacher registration.
• To work up to full time if required (this job is for 6 hours a day).
• Have a genuine passion and ability to respond to and develop the needs of our tamaiti, through planning and curriculum delivery.
• Have exceptional skills in building and maintaining strong relationships.
• Have ongoing opportunity for career growth and professional development.
• Enjoy being a part of a close-knit, supportive, passionate team.
If you want to be part of a very passionate team who is serious about taking children’s learning and play to another level then we would love to hear from you.
Tell your story - submit your views - raise your voice
We want to hear from you if you have an experience to share, an issue that needs to be heard, or a problem in ECE that needs to get sorted.
Members - simply login as you would usually do and then add your story or comment. Not a member yet? - Create a free friend account in your name and choose your personal password to begin to participate in this forum A free friend account will not entitle you to membership benefits, so JOIN US to avoid missing out.
Take out a membership
We are confident you will be delighted to discover and experience the benefits of membership.