Just a few little rules of publication and participation:
1. Links to websites, articles, and pictures cannot be added, except by the moderator.
2. No promotion of products, businesses, or people or groups that talk/ act in opposition to the best interests of ECE and ChildForum.
3. Posts and comments are the sole responsibility of the writers and do not necessarily reflect the views or position of ChildForum, its CEO or members.
4. We reserve the right to edit, shorten, or delete any post.
5. Feel free to disagree with what anyone has posted, but we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, rude, etc) and or ban you with no explanation provided – so stick to the rules and keep it polite and relevant.
Find your voice. Your voice matters.
Post a short opinion piece (max 500 words) on an issue or problem that you would like to raise awareness of, have discussed, or see change on.
Include things like: a clear statement of the issue or problem, why it is an issue, who or what is affected, what might be some solutions or possible next steps?