Centre teachers and kaiako, Home-based educators, students, and parents
There is a membership option designed especially for you. To find out more click on the following page link: Educator Membership.
Service Provider Membership
this membership option is available for managers, owners, ceo's, and community boards operating licensed ECE services
What services does this cover?
All education and care centres including kindergarten assns, home-based, kōhanga reo, pasifika ECE, playcentre, hospital-based, early intervention centres.
Certificated playgroup providers are welcome to take out a service provider membership but we recommend the Educator Membership option as holding more benefits for you.
What benefits will Membership as a Service Provider specifically hold for me?
- It shows you are a supporter of high-quality learning, teaching and care.
- You will have a voice and be able to contribute to decisions affecting the ECE sector and when policy changes affect your service. Let us know about topics and issues important to you, and what's happening in your area.
- Get your service's contact details listed for no charge in the national ECE register parents use at My ECE. (Contact details can include: a direct link to your website, phone number, and online contact form.)
- Free registered user status for the Parent Survey tool, AND free analysis and a confidential report with your survey results. We make carrying out a parent and whanau survey effortless!
- Receive newsletters and service provider only emails - essential information so you can much more easily and effortlessly keep up with what's new and changes
- Get 24/7 access to an endless supply of original articles on a huge range of ECE topics and articles to assist you in managing your service, and relationships with staff, children and whanau, ERO, and the Ministry of Education.
- Enjoy free access to all past and current issues of the NZ-International Research in ECE Journal - a vast library of over 20 years of published peer-reviewed early childhood research.
Sounds good? Then, start your membership now
Membership starts from the date that your application is first accepted. You can cancel your membership at any time by letting us know. When your membership falls due for renewal, just take out another membership to keep your login activated. Save 10% on membership when you renew.
Register for membership according to the number of services licensed by the Ministry of Education under your management group, community organisation, or company/ companies. We trust that you will not try to cheat by applying for a membership under less than the number of licences your company umbrella or entity holds.
You can join us only if you are independent of the Early Childhood Council (ECC). If you are represented by this political lobby then don't join us. Your membership of any other group will not affect your eligibility for membership with us. There are T's & C's - click here to read.
- If you have 1 licensed ECE service only
JOIN FOR 1 YEAR $198.00 or save by JOINING FOR 2 YEARS $280.00
- if you have 11 to 30 ECE services
JOIN FOR 1 YEAR $1,150. (or contact us for a discount coupon for a term longer than 1 year)
- if you have more than 30 services
JOIN FOR 1 YEAR $3,000. (or contact us for a discount coupon for a term longer than 1 year)
Renew your membership - if you renew before the date for your renewal falls due then 10% off the membership fee will be automatically deducted at checkout
- 11 to 30 ECE services
1 YEAR RENEWAL $1,150. (contact us for a discount coupon if you wish to renew for a longer term)
- More than 30 services
1 YEAR RENEWAL $3,000. (contact us for a discount coupon if you wish to renew for longer term)
Without the amazing member support we have, what we are able to work on and achieve would be a lot less.
Thank you for your support!