ECE Service Organisation Membership
This membership option provides access to ECE service exclusive information, support, and resources (in addition to the benefits of a personal membership).
All ECE service organisations holding one or more licences with the Ministry of Education are welcome to apply to be a ChildForum ECE service member, including centres, home-based, hospital-based, services for different ethnic and cultural groups, early intervention centres, parent-led and teacher-led services, and community-based, private and corporate ECE services.
Join us if you have a strong commitment to maximising outcomes for children and providing a service that is safe for children, safe for staff, supports parents and families well, meets standards, and aims for excellence in practices. Note that your service cannot be a member with us if you are represented by or join the Early Childhood Council (ECC) business lobby whose focus is maximising outcomes for business/ profit. See the conditions of membership - click here to read more.
Membership must be taken out for the whole entity. Apply for or renew membership according to the number of services licensed by the Ministry of Education under your management group, community group, owner/s, and company/ companies.
If you are taking out a new membership, click on the option below for the number of licensed services that applies to your ECE entity, you will then be taken to a screen and asked to enter your details, choose your own unique username and password for your member login, and then make payment.
To renew your membership, login and then click on the option for the number of licensed services that applies to your ECE entity, you will then be taken to a screen and asked to confirm your details, and proceed to make payment.
- 1 licensed service that is not part of a larger group or entity click here to JOIN OR RENEW $198.00 (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- 2 licences held click here to JOIN OR RENEW $350.00 (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- 3 licences held JOIN OR RENEW $398.00 (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- 4 or up to 6 licences JOIN OR RENEW $550.00 (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- 7 or up to 10 licences JOIN OR RENEW $698.00 (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- 11 or up to 20 licences JOIN OR RENEW $998.00 (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- 21 or up to 100 licences JOIN OR RENEW $1,888.00 (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- More than 100 licences within your group or organisation JOIN OR RENEW $3,000.00 (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- Enjoy 24/7 access to essential information. Have access also to guides, and education expert and economic management insights.
- Free inclusion of your service's contact details in a promotional listing for parents at www.myece.org.nz (including a direct link for parents to your website)
- Free access to all past and current issues of the NZ-International Research in ECE Journal - giving a vast library of 20 years of published research articles on a very wide range of early childhood, teaching, parenting, research, and policy topics and issues.
- Have concrete evidence of your service's commitment to quality. Only the best services can join ChildForum because services that do not uphold the ECE Service Code of Ethical Conduct or do not show a commitment to improving can have their membership withdrawn.
- Benefit from access to unique information and analysis that only ChildForum provides.
- Grow your team's professional capacity as their knowledge and understanding increases, they implement new ideas and strategies for better outcomes, and their professional identity is affirmed.
- Be well-informed and up-to-date. Never worry about missing out.
- Ask questions and pick up tips on child care and early education matters from our experts and fellow members.
- Free registered user status for the Parent Survey tool, AND free analysis and a confidential report with your survey results. We make carrying out a parent and whanau survey effortless!
ChildForum membership can save you money, time and energy because we have so much information and knowledge all in one place at ChildForum - and if you can't find what you are looking for you can ask.