Taking Out An Early Childhood Service Membership
It is easy to join and take out membership for your early childhood service or group of services. Click on the button below and follow the instructions.
Your service or service group will receive a full 12 month or 365 day subscription from the date of joining.
You can ask questions and get tips on any management, operational, policy, research, childcare, and early education matter any time from ChildForum's experts and fellow members.
An ECE service membership gives all educators, staff, managers and owners of an ECE service (or group of services when there is more than one licensed service under the same management group) direct access to essential information and a huge range of articles.
You will love belonging and being part of our awesome early childhood network, and getting information and support that other ECE services are getting and not be left behind.
As a member of ChildForum you can also enjoy:
- a free promotional listing of your service's contact details including a direct link to your website and phone number for parents looking for early childhood education at My ECE (www.myece.org.nz)
- free registered user status for the NZ Survey of Family Views on ECE Service Quality and Experiences PLUS free analysis of responses and a confidential pdf report prepared by the research team at ChildForum (worth minimum of $260.00 per licensed service). No longer will you have to be bothered with designing and carrying out your own parent surveys for feedback - it will be done professionally, independently and with a survey instrument that has been well tested and tried in different early childhood services across NZ.
- access to savings and/or preferential customer support with a range of external suppliers - such as 'Storypark' for online portfolios and 'Kanikani Kids' for Maori resources and costumes.
An ECE service membership includes access to all articles and materials available for individual members, along also with free subscription to the NZ research in Early Childhood Education Journal during the duration of membership.
Who Can Join
Any licensed early childhood service or new service that is applying to the Ministry of Education to become licensed can apply for membership and join (some conditions apply click here to read more).
How to Join or Renew Your Membership
The easy on-line option: Click on the JOIN NOW button below relevant to the correct number of licensed services in your ECE management group. Type in your service details for membership sign-up. Also choose your own username and password for member access to all articles, discussions, and materials.
The paper option: download a copy of the member application and renewal form - complete the form and then send it to us at the ChildForum office.
- JOIN NOW $198.00 - 1 standalone ECE service $198.00
- JOIN NOW $350.00 - 2 licenced ECE services under the same management group
- JOIN NOW $398.00 – 3 licenced ECE services under the same management group
- JOIN NOW $550.00 - 4 to 6 licenced ECE services under the same management group
- JOIN NOW $698.00 – 7 to 10 licenced ECE services under the same management group
- JOIN NOW $998.00 – 11 to 20 licenced ECE services under the same management group
- JOIN NOW $1,888.00 – 21 and more licenced ECE services under the same management group