If you are with an early childhood service then you have an option to join your entire ECE organisation (including teachers, managers and owners) and therefore also get access to ECE service management information and resources CLICK HERE for the ECE Service membership page
Who can hold a personal membership
Anyone can apply and join as an individual member (some conditions apply click here to read more).
To join or to renew your membership click on your preferred option to proceed to entering your details and making payment.
- JOIN OR RENEW NOW $98.00 - 12 months (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- JOIN OR RENEW NOW $180.00 - 24 months (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- JOIN OR RENEW NOW $60.00 - 6 month option available only for full-time students who want instant access to articles and advice during semester time for assignments, saving on paying the full annual subscription rate.
If you would prefer to complete the membership application form by hand rather than online then click on the following link for a copy to print Membership Application form
Should you wish to cancel at any time you need to let us know or it will be assumed membership is continuing and a fee for renewing for a further period will be charged.
The Benefits of Membership
We are sure you will be delighted with the benefits and be proud to be part of ChildForum.
We have a strong commitment to research, to providing information and uncovering issues, supporting people and services to be the best they can be for children, and working for better early childhood education and care.
1. Enjoy personal access to essential information and also to unique information that only ChildForum provides.
2. Grow professionally as your knowledge and understanding increases, and as you put new ideas and strategies into practice.
3. Be well-informed and up-to-date. Know things that others who are not members will not know and never worry about missing out.
4. Ask questions and pick up tips on child care and early education matters from ChildForum's experts and fellow members through our forum.
5. Have 24/7 complementary access to all past and current issues of the NZ-International Research in ECE Journal - giving a vast library of 20 years of published research articles on a very wide range of early childhood, teaching, parenting, research, and policy topics and issues.
6. Concrete evidence of your professional commitment to early childhood education. When applying for a job or going for promotion state on your application form that you hold a current ChildForum membership.
ChildForum membership can save you money, time and energy because we have so much information and knowledge all in one place at ChildForum - and if you can't find what you are looking for you can ask.