Who can Join as an individual/ personal member
Anyone can apply and join as an individual member (some conditions apply click here to read more).
If you are with an ECE service and would like a membership for your entire service (including teachers and managers) then we suggest taking out an ECE Service membership instead CLICK HERE for the ECE Service membership page
JOIN OR RENEW NOW
- JOIN OR RENEW NOW $98.00 - 12 months (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- JOIN OR RENEW NOW $180.00 - 24 months (less 10% discount when renewing before due date)
- JOIN OR RENEW NOW $60.00 - 6 months, option available only for full-time students
If you would prefer to complete the membership application form by hand rather than online then click on the following link for a copy to print Membership Form
Should you wish to cancel at any time you need to let us know or it will be assumed membership is continuing and a fee for renewing for a further period will be charged.
We are sure you will be delighted with the benefits and be proud to be part of ChildForum.
We have a strong commitment to research, to providing information and uncovering issues, supporting people and services to be the best they can be for children, and working for better early childhood education and care.
1. Enjoy personal access to essential information and also to unique information that only ChildForum provides.
2. Grow professionally as your knowledge and understanding increases, and as you put new ideas and strategies into practice.
3. Be well-informed and up-to-date. Know things that others who are not members will not know and never worry about missing out.
4. Ask questions and pick up tips on child care and early education matters from ChildForum's experts and fellow members through our forum.
5. Have 24/7 complementary access to all past and current issues of the NZ-International Research in ECE Journal - giving a vast library of 20 years of published research articles on a very wide range of early childhood, teaching, parenting, research, and policy topics and issues.
6. Concrete evidence of your professional commitment to early childhood education. When applying for a job or going for promotion state on your application form that you hold a current ChildForum membership.
ChildForum membership can save you money, time and energy because we have so much information and knowledge all in one place at ChildForum - and if you can't find what you are looking for you can ask.