We are sure you will be delighted with the benefits and be proud to be part of ChildForum.
We have a strong commitment to research, to providing information and uncovering issues, supporting people and services to be the best they can be for children, and working for better early childhood education and care.
Become a Member now
1. Enjoy personal access to essential information and also to unique information that only ChildForum provides.
2. Grow professionally as your knowledge and understanding increases, and as you put new ideas and strategies into practice.
3. Be well-informed and up-to-date. Know things that others who are not members will not know and never worry about missing out.
4. Ask questions and pick up tips on child care and early education matters from ChildForum's experts and fellow members through our forum.
5. Have 24/7 complementary access to all past and current issues of the NZ-International Research in ECE Journal - giving a vast library of 20 years of published research articles on a very wide range of early childhood, teaching, parenting, research, and policy topics and issues.
6. Concrete evidence of your professional commitment to early childhood education. When applying for a job or going for promotion state on your application form that you hold a current ChildForum membership.
ChildForum membership can save you money, time and energy because we have so much information and knowledge all in one place at ChildForum - and if you can't find what you are looking for you can ask.
Who Can Join
Anyone can apply and join as an individual member (some conditions apply click here to read more).
BUT are you working at an ECE service or do you own or manage one? Then we suggest taking out an ECE Service membership instead
Under an ECE Service membership account, every member of your teaching and management team will be entitled to enjoy the benefits that individual members get. As well there are additional benefits for your service such as access to the parent survey service (at no cost to your service), listing of service contact details for new child enrolments on the My ECE parent website (at no cost to your service), and full access to management and financial materials and templates from our ChildForum website. CLICK HERE to go to the ECE Service membership page
How to Join or Renew As an Individual Member
1. The easy on-line option: Click on the JOIN NOW button below. Type in your details for membership sign-up. Also choose your own username and password for access to all individual member category articles, discussions, and materials.
2, The paper option: download a copy of the member application and renewal form - complete the form and then send it to the ChildForum national office.
There is a single one-off membership fee of $98.00 for a full 12 months from the date of joining. No new member joining fee is charged. GST is not applicable.
Are you a student? We are now offering a special 6 month membership option of $60.00 for students enrolled in a full-time course of study (note that evidence of student status may be requested).
Membership is renewable on a 12 month/ 365 day basis (or 6 month basis for students) from the date of joining. Should you wish to cancel at any time you need to let us know or it will be assumed membership is continuing and a fee for renewing for a further period will be charged.
- JOIN NOW $98.00 - 12 months (1 year)
- JOIN NOW $60.00 - 6 months, option available only for full-time students
Current members can receive a 10% discount when renewing before their membership expires - make sure you use the coupon code at the checkout.