NZ Childcare Finance specialises exclusively in the early childhood sector.
It provides short-term finance to early childhood groups including centres and home-based licensed services.
New Zealand Childcare Finance is available to help ease and smooth your cashflow by bringing forward your next bulk funding payment.
- 24 hour approval process – guaranteed
- Money into your account within 24 hours of approval – guaranteed
- Does not affect existing bank arrangements
- No property security
- No financial accounts
- No fixed term contracts – you choose when to use us
Childcare Finance says that it will give ChildForum ECE Network members priority service and an exclusive pre-approved loan card for at least $10,000 when you need it click here.
There is no obligation to use this card or NZ Childcare Finance services, and using it does not affect any of your current banking and finance arrangements. There are certain conditions to meet but NZ Childcare Finance has a record of approving at least 98% of all applications.
Sorry, this information or article is available only to early childhood service members. Log in with your ECE service’s username and password to read more and view the full page.
Here’s how our membership plans work;
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also, on this membership plan members can access the online discussion form for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership, or should you wish to apply to upgrade from an individual to an ECE Service membership plan for your ECE service – you are welcome to apply now.