The purpose of a visiting audit from the Ministry of Education is to:
- Verify that the service is claiming and receiving the correct amount of MoE funding,
- Verify that a service is meeting the record keeping requirements for the grants, and to
- Provide advice and assistance to services about record keeping requirements.
These audits may also check that the special purpose annual financial reports for the Ministry are also being made available to parents/family and staff, as required.
This information or article is exclusively for our early childhood service members holding a full membership
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now by going to the JOIN US page.