NZ Childcare Finance specialises exclusively in the early childhood sector.
It provides short-term finance to any early childhood organisation with a Ministry of Education licence including non-profit and Home-based care centres.
New Zealand Childcare Finance is available to help ease and smooth your cashflow by bringing forward your next bulk funding payment.
- We lend up to 60% of your average last 3 bulk funding payments.
- 24 hour approval process – guaranteed
- Money into your account within 24 hours of approval – guaranteed
- Does not affect existing bank arrangements
- No property security
- No financial accounts
- No fixed term contracts – you choose when to use us. You only pay when you use our services.
NZ Childcare Finance services does not affect any of your current banking and finance arrangements. There are certain conditions to meet but NZ Childcare Finance has a record of approving at least 98% of all applications.
Lena Thomson at NZ Childcare Finance has personally owned and operated 8 childcare centres, and is New Zealand’s only financier who understands what early childhood centre owners go through each day.
Oops ... you are attempting to read material in the ECE Service member area. Only ECE Services can access this. Don't miss out!
To keep reading, you need to login
Is your ECE service not a member? Look below ↓ for the click here button below ↓ It will take you to the membership page to choose your own unique username and password.