By Bevin Fitzsimons
with comments and updates from ChildForum Members
Why internal control?
- Internal control systems are normal in business and society and will be expected of you by your staff, fellow owners, parents, board members, bankers and financiers.
- They help establish a climate of good control which produces reliable financial records, good management and planning, and lead to successful Ministry of Educaiton and annual external audits.
- They protect your service from the risks and stress of chaos, litigation or closure that can result from major errors or fraud.
- They give you reliable regular management information.
Sorry, this information or article is available only to early childhood service members. Log in with your ECE service’s username and password to read more and view the full page.
Here’s how our membership plans work;
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also, on this membership plan members can access the online discussion form for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership, or should you wish to apply to upgrade from an individual to an ECE Service membership plan for your ECE service – you are welcome to apply now.