By Dr Sarah Alexander
This article covers requirements pertaining to staff and child immunisation, keeping children safe, record keeping and the ECE service's responsibility regarding privacy.
1. Immunisation Certificates
2. Keeping an immunisation register
3. Can a parent or caregiver refuse to provide information regarding immunisation status?
4. Can a teacher or staff member refuse to provide information to the ECE service manager regarding immunisation status?
5. Excluding children - policy and practice
7. Staff immunisation register - should your service have one?
8. Further articles and resources
Oops ... you are attempting to read material available exclusively to our ECE Service Provider members.
Login first to be able to access this article or resource
If you are not an ECE Service Provider, you may be eligible for membership as an Educator. There are many other great articles and different resources available in the member-only area for Educators.
To take out membership or to restore access if your membership has expired, look below ↓ for the click here button ↓ It will take you to the membership page to sign-up and choose your own unique username and password.