By Dr Sarah Alexander
This article covers requirements pertaining to staff and child immunisation, keeping children safe, record keeping and the ECE service's responsibility regarding privacy.
1. Immunisation Certificates
2. Keeping an immunisation register
3. Can a parent or caregiver refuse to provide information regarding immunisation status?
4. Can a teacher or staff member refuse to provide information to the ECE service manager regarding immunisation status?
5. Excluding children - policy and practice
7. Staff immunisation register - should your service have one?
8. Further articles and resources
To keep reading, login with your ECE Service's member username and password. If you don't know what your service's login is ask your manager or team leader
Not a member? Click on the blue button below to join