By Dr Sarah Alexander
This article covers requirements pertaining to staff and child immunisation, keeping children safe, record keeping and the ECE service's responsibility regarding privacy.
1. Immunisation Certificates
2. Keeping an immunisation register
3. Can a parent or caregiver refuse to provide information regarding immunisation status?
4. Can a teacher or staff member refuse to provide information to the ECE service manager regarding immunisation status?
5. Excluding children - policy and practice
7. Staff immunisation register - should your service have one?
8. Further articles and resources
Oops ... you are attempting to read material in the ECE Service member area. Only ECE Services can access this. Don't miss out!
To keep reading, you need to login
Is your ECE service not a member? Look below ↓ for the click here button below ↓ It will take you to the membership page to choose your own unique username and password.