This article outlines:
- legal and professional accountabilities
- guidelines for policy development
- the recommended frequency of and reasons for review
- and a policy template to get you started
Legal and Professional Accountability
Most children attending early childhood services do so during daytime hours. The major risk period for high UVR is between September and April, especially between 10am and 4pm.
This information or article is exclusively for our early childhood service members holding a full membership
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now by going to the JOIN US page.