This article outlines:
- legal and professional accountabilities
- guidelines for policy development
- the recommended frequency of and reasons for review
- and a policy template to get you started
Legal and Professional Accountability
Most children attending early childhood services do so during daytime hours. The major risk period for high UVR is between September and April, especially between 10am and 4pm.
The rest of this information or article is for our early childhood service members. Has your service joined us? Log in with your ECE service’s username and password.
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.