This article outlines:
- legal and professional accountabilities
- guidelines for policy development
- the recommended frequency of and reasons for review
- and a policy template to get you started
Legal and Professional Accountability
Most children attending early childhood services do so during daytime hours. The major risk period for high UVR is between September and April, especially between 10am and 4pm.
Sorry, this information or article is available only to early childhood service members. Log in with your ECE service’s username and password to read more and view the full page.
Here’s how our membership plans work;
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles. Also, on this membership plan members can access the online discussion form for individual members AND the online ECE service management / business forum.
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and related research articles only
Should you not hold a current membership, or should you wish to apply to upgrade from an individual to an ECE Service membership plan for your ECE service – you are welcome to apply now.