This article is divided into six sections. The first five sections have information about specific aspects of blogs. Section 6 lists discussion points for ECE services to consider in developing an educational blog. All information needs to be considered in developing an ECE policy.
1. Why develop a centre blog
2. Purpose and expectations
3. Monitoring and managing the blog
5. Platforms and tools
6. Discussion points for you to consider
Although blogs are specifically addressed here, the concepts can be applied to the use of a variety of read/write web tools designed to facilitate communication.
This information or article is exclusively for our early childhood service members holding a full membership
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now by going to the JOIN US page.