1. What do you do regarding payment for students coming into your centre?
2. Does the payment go to the centre or to the Associate Teacher?
3. In the case of a permanently employed teacher at your centre who is undergoing a teacher education degree course - do you continue to pay the teacher when at your centre for a home practicum? And do you include the teacher in the ratio?
The rest of this information or article is for our early childhood service members. Has your service joined us? Log in with your ECE service’s username and password.
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Membership plans can view both Individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Early Childhood Service plans can view ALL member articles: Individual, Research Journals and Early Childhood Service articles - along with support and a range of other benefits as outlined on the Join Us page
- Research Journal subscription plans can view our library of Research Journals and the articles in all past and current jounral issues.