1. What do you do regarding payment for students coming into your centre?
2. Does the payment go to the centre or to the Associate Teacher?
3. In the case of a permanently employed teacher at your centre who is undergoing a teacher education degree course - do you continue to pay the teacher when at your centre for a home practicum? And do you include the teacher in the ratio?
This information or article is exclusively for our early childhood service members holding a full membership
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now by going to the JOIN US page.