The following advice and information is for Employers of Staff in Early Childhood Education
You may also like to read advice given to teachers and ECE employers - Go to the article for employees here
- Asking for proof
- Privacy and how to treat an employee who is or is suspected to be affected by domestic violence
- What employees are entitled to ask for
- Your obligations as an employer and how the leave works (approval and dispute process)
- Minimum requirements for employees to be eligible to take paid domestic violence leave
- What if the leave is not all taken up? And, can it be carried over?
- The primary agency to go to if you have any problem
Oops ... you are attempting to read material available exclusively to our ECE Service Provider members.
Login first to be able to access this article or resource
If you are not an ECE Service Provider, you may be eligible for membership as an Educator. There are many other great articles and different resources available in the member-only area for Educators.
To take out membership or to restore access if your membership has expired, look below ↓ for the click here button ↓ It will take you to the membership page to sign-up and choose your own unique username and password.