The following advice and information is for Employers of Staff in Early Childhood Education
You may also like to read advice given to teachers and ECE employers - Go to the article for employees here
- Asking for proof
- Privacy and how to treat an employee who is or is suspected to be affected by domestic violence
- What employees are entitled to ask for
- Your obligations as an employer and how the leave works (approval and dispute process)
- Minimum requirements for employees to be eligible to take paid domestic violence leave
- What if the leave is not all taken up? And, can it be carried over?
- The primary agency to go to if you have any problem
Oops ... you are attempting to read material in the ECE Service member area. Only ECE Services can access this. Don't miss out!
To keep reading, you need to login
Is your ECE service not a member? Look below ↓ for the click here button below ↓ It will take you to the membership page to choose your own unique username and password.