Regular annual pay reviews can help in developing and retaining a high-skilled and loyal staff. Reviewing staff pay is also a useful exercise to ensure that each member of staff is receiving pay that is appropriate and all legal obligations continue to be met.
- What are employer’s legal responsibilities and moral obligations?
- When to undertake pay reviews
- How to conduct a pay review
- Teachers-in-training and graduating teachers
- Unqualified teachers
- Management and leadership roles
- Further information
Oops ... you are attempting to read material in the ECE Service member area. Only ECE Services can access this. Don't miss out!
To keep reading, you need to login
Is your ECE service not a member? Look below ↓ for the click here button below ↓ It will take you to the membership page to choose your own unique username and password.