Regular annual pay reviews can help in developing and retaining a high-skilled and loyal staff. Reviewing staff pay is also a useful exercise to ensure that each member of staff is receiving pay that is appropriate and all legal obligations continue to be met.
- What are employer’s legal responsibilities and moral obligations?
- When to undertake pay reviews
- How to conduct a pay review
- Teachers-in-training and graduating teachers
- Unqualified teachers
- Management and leadership roles
- Further information
To keep reading, login with your ECE Service's member username and password. If you don't know what your service's login is ask your manager or team leader
Not a member? Click on the blue button below to join