NZ Childcare Finance specialises exclusively in the early childhood sector.
It provides short-term finance to any early childhood organisation with a Ministry of Education licence including non-profit and Home-based care centres.
New Zealand Childcare Finance is available to help ease and smooth your cashflow by bringing forward your next bulk funding payment.
- We lend up to 60% of your average last 3 bulk funding payments.
- 24 hour approval process – guaranteed
- Money into your account within 24 hours of approval – guaranteed
- Does not affect existing bank arrangements
- No property security
- No financial accounts
- No fixed term contracts – you choose when to use us. You only pay when you use our services.
NZ Childcare Finance services does not affect any of your current banking and finance arrangements. There are certain conditions to meet but NZ Childcare Finance has a record of approving at least 98% of all applications.
Lena Thomson at NZ Childcare Finance has personally owned and operated 8 childcare centres, and is New Zealand’s only financier who understands what early childhood centre owners go through each day.
This information or article is exclusively for our early childhood service members holding a full membership
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now by going to the JOIN US page.