The NZ Qualifications Authority has stated its intention to review five Early Childhood Education (ECE) qualifications.
The qualifications to be reviewed are:
- NZ Certificate in Early Childhood Learning and Care (Level 2) (40 credits)
- NZ Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 3) (60 credits)
- NZ Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 4) (60 credits)
- NZ Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 5) (120 credits)
- NZ Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 6) (120 credits)
Working groups will undertake detailed review of each qualification.
If you would like to be involved in the review either as part of a governance or working group, contact NZQA for a nomination form, or this can be found here.
Nominations must be in by noon Friday 17 April 2020.